Date: 9/25/18 6:12 am
From: Kelly Chitwood <kellyannchitwood...>
Subject: Re: Shorebirds in Bald Knob ID Help
Edie Calaway is leading a field trip to Bald Knob NWR this Saturday.
Since you are so close, you should join the group and pick up on some
shorebirds.
You can reach her at oxfordgirlsmom at aol dot com.

I wish I were going!!!

Plus send me your images and I'll take a stab at identification.

Kelly

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 8:41 PM Rachel Voorhis <rrvoorhis...> wrote:

> I’m new to this ListServ and a beginner birder…if anyone is particularly
> savvy with shorebird ID and has an iNaturalist account, I’d love some help
> verifying the birds in my most recent pictures from Bald Knob. My
> iNaturalist account name is rachelrodell. Full disclosure, my camera lens
> isn’t that strong, and I don’t have a spotting scope, so it may be a
> struggle or you may not be able to get it to species level. But, if anyone
> wants to give it a shot I’d appreciate the help! Thanks :)
>
> Rachel Rodell
> Searcy

Join us on Facebook!