Date: 9/24/18 12:30 pm
From: Nolan Clements <nolanclements...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Central and North Coast Rarities: Pacific Golden Plovers, Ruff, Snowy Plovers, Hudsonian Godwit, FOS Dunlins
Hi all,

Caleb Centanni and I were at South Beach around 11 a.m. on Saturday the
22nd, and we had 2 Pacific Golden-Plovers and 2 Black-bellied Plovers. At
one point, all 4 birds were together, allowing for decent comparisons. The
PAGPs were clearly smaller and much brighter gold than the nearby drab and
grey BBPLs.

Photos of both can be seen at:
https://ebird.org/pnw/view/checklist/S48673596

Good birding,