Date: 9/24/18 2:21 am
From: Bruce Simpson <nylebruce...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Delaware S Pk-19 Warblers-6 Vireos
Great weekend here I had 4 nice flocks Sat and 5 nice flocks Sun
I had up to 9 Warblers and 3 Vireos in a flock
A lot of traveling around listening and watching

Warblers
Connecticut
Morning
Orange-crowned
American Redstart
Magnolia
Blackburian
Canada
Chestnut-sided
Bay-breasted
Blackpoll
Black-throated Green
Black-throated Blue
C Yellowthroat
Black-and-white
Tennessee
Cape May
Nashville
Wilson
N Parula

Vireos- 6

Hawks
Red-tailed
Sharpie

Bald Eagle
Great Blue Heron
Rose-breasted Grosbeak
Chimney Swift
Killdeer
Yellow-billed Cuckoo
Swainson's Thrush
Least Flycatcher
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Red- breasted Nuthatch
Spotted Sandpiper
Cedar Waxwings
Belted Kingfisher
Osprey
E Bluebird
Scarlet Tanager

Misc
Tree Frogs
Monarchs
Otter- Wildlife Officer reported an Otter was seen at the beach

Bruce Simpson- Nature Photographer

Sent from my iPhone