Date: 9/23/18 4:30 pm
From: Marlene A Condon via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] late hummers
Hi Patti,

I wasn't home today, but I still had two first-year hummers at my feeder yesterday.  The adult male left much later this year than I believe has ever happened before.  It's been a very crazy, mixed-up year for birds, at least around here.

Sincerely,
Marlene

In a message dated 9/23/2018 7:13:49 PM US Eastern Standard Time, <va-bird...> writes:

I still have 2 hummingbirds (first year) coming to my feeders. Seems

rather late. I also have a winter plummage red-breasted grosbeak. A real
thrill, I saw a male kestrel catch a large rodent on the side of the road.
Patti Reum
Blue Grass, Virginia
*** You are subscribed to VA-bird as <marlenecondon...> If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit https://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/va-bird ***