Date: 9/23/18 1:54 pm
From: Richard Candler <candler86...>
Subject: [GABO-L] WESTERN KINGBIRD, Coweta Co. 9/23/18
There is a WESTERN KINGBIRD hanging out around our barn in the trees along the fence line. It has been moving around the pasture but seems to prefer a Virginia Creeper vine full of berries in the company of some bluebirds. New county bird as far as I can tell and a lifer for me.
EBird checklist with photos: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48697520

Richard Candler
Sharpsburg
Coweta County