Date: 9/22/18 2:44 pm
From: Kurt Schwarz <kurtschwarz4...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Deep Creek Today
We arrived about 10:15 at park boat ramp to find trailers three-abreast at
the ramp, and boats and jet skis zipping all over. Of course no jaeger. We
were able to chase the pelican and view from Turkey Neck Yacht Club. We had
lunch at sandwich counter at Creamery and surveyed lake. A distant Forsters
Tern was, of course, on the other side of the lake. It would appear Bud was
the last to sight the jaeger flying out of sight at 9:40.

Two Sandhills were at 6730 Rock Ledge Rd at 1:05 pm.

--
Kurt Schwarz
Ellicott City, Howard County