Date: 9/22/18 2:12 pm
From: Shea Tiller <sheagordontiller...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] OT- Philly Bird Expo and Nikon COOLPIX P1000
I will tag on, and ask for comments from anyone who held one in hand etc.,
as well. Considering that I've heard they're noticeably lighter than a
decent DSLR wildlife setup which I don't particularly care to lug around,
and that they have some new features, I've been keeping it on my radar.

Thanks and great birding,

Shea

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 4:56 PM Yong Kong <yklitespeed...> wrote:

> I am seeking comments from those who went to Philly Bird Expo and
> *seriously* considered purchasing the Nikon COOLPIX P1000 by holding one in
> hand and talking to the rep. I am unable to attend for a simple reason. My
> September allocated toll money has been spent already by going down to Cape
> Island this week.
>
> I am not looking to take Nat Geo quality photos. My interest is taking
> distant doc photos for later review at home, and hoping the P1000 is tad
> better than the 900 in that respect.
>
> Yong Kong
> Camden County
>

> How to report NJ bird sightings: see <