Date: 9/21/18 12:17 pm
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Hawk Watch
The ECAS Wednesday Birder trip to Green Ridge was lightly attended (just
3 of us) but we had a nice time.† We spent a short amount of time at
Whiskey Springs and a brief visit to Thorne Springs.† No rarities but a
lot of birds.† We then spent just over 4 hours at the Hawkwatch spot.†
eBird reports from each location are below.† Thanks to Clay Crawford and
Denise Fainberg for making it a fun day.

Green Ridge Hawk Watch -https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48617276
<https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48617276>

Thorne Springs - https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48615133

Whiskey Springs - https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48615180

On 9/21/2018 10:54 AM, Tom Crabtree wrote:

> Conditions seem to be warming up for the start of Hawk Migration
> Season.† On my walk this morning I had 17 Turkey Vultures in two
> groups migrating south over Awbrey Butte.
>
> I didnít see a report on the Wednesday birderís group trip to Green
> Ridge on Wednesday.† How did it go?
>
> Tom Crabtree, Bend

Mark Twain

Chuck Gates
Prineville Bird Club
541-280-4957
Powell Butte,
Central Oregon Oregon Birding Site Guide
http://www.ecaudubon.org/birding-locations
Oregon County Checklists
http://www.ecaudubon.org/county-checklists

https://www.avg.com