Date: 9/20/18 4:46 pm
From: 'Lanny and Robin' <snowbunting...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Hummingbirds
Nebraska birders,

Lanny and I did not lose our hummingbirds after being gone for
a few days to the NOU meeting. Soon after we returned home, we
saw one hummingbird.

This evening (9/20/18) I saw three female or immature
hummingbirds at the same time. One was on a feeder and two
were in a nearby tree. At one time, I saw two hummingbirds
on a feeder at the same time. I didn’t think that was possible.

We had a great time at the NOU meeting. It was fun birding
with friends. I also learned a lot.

eBird yes

Robin Harding
northern Kearney Co.

Nebraska Ornithologists' Union (NOU)
http://www.noubirds.org
Next birding event based in Fairbury, May 17-19, 2019
NOU is also on facebook and twitter

Posted by: "Lanny and Robin" <snowbunting...>

[IMAGE]

Visit Your Group

* New Members 1

* New Photos 16

Yahoo! Groups • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Join us on Facebook!