Date: 9/20/18 7:08 am
From: Jan Braumuller <janbraumuller...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Hummers
I have not posted about Hummers, as I have been out of state for the summer. I have enjoyed reading what has been posted. In my mind, what “dilutes” the quality of this forum are the threads in which individuals are questioning the quality or worthiness of its content. Jim S. recommended just tapping Delete, if a posting does not interest you. I second his motion.

Jan Braumuller
Arlington, Va.

Sent from my iPad