Date: 9/19/18 5:17 pm
From: Dan Haas <nervousbirds...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Hummers
I like the idea of everyone talking about birds. Having a heightened awareness for hummingbirds in Maryland in the fall is a good, good thing in my book. Keep looking. Learn the subtle differences between our local Ruby-throats and potential wayward rarities. Spend time with these late Hummers practicing your photography and observations skills. Mostly, just enjoy and appreciate!

Regards,

Dan Haas
443-756-6207
www.danhaas.com