Date: 9/19/18 9:15 am
From: plm108 <plm108...>
Subject: Re: Red Knot
The juvenile RED KNOT found yesterday by Kenny and LaDonna Nichols continues this morning at Saul's Fish Farm (West) on a recently drained pond on the north side of Crossroad Road. Seen well by Bob Harden (life bird), Michael Linz (state burd) and me (U.S. year bird).
Several Sanderlings, Western Sandpipers and Semipalmated Plovers along with an immature White Ibis are among the hundreds of shorebirds and waders.
Patty McLean, Atlanta and Conway

Patty
-------- Original message --------From: Kenny Nichols <0000011f0020ee30-dmarc-request...> Date: 9/18/18 7:58 PM (GMT-06:00) To: <ARBIRD-L...> Subject: Red Knot
LaDonna and I had a juvenile Red Knot this afternoon at Saul's fish farms.
Photo in ebird list below.
eBird Checklist – Saul's Fish Farm--West Unit, Prairie County, Arkansas, US – Tue Sep 18, 2018 – 14 species

|  |
eBird Checklist – Saul's Fish Farm--West Unit, Prairie County, Arkansas,...

Kenny NicholsCabot, AR

Join us on Facebook!