Date: 9/17/18 5:30 pm
From: 'nratzlaff' <nratzlaff...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: RE: [NEBirds] Ainsworth Tally
Hi Kathy:

On our way home (after finding a European Starling in Keya Paha for my 93rd
county:-)

we had Cattle Egrets at 2 sites in Rock County ---- 5 of them along Nebraska
Highway 137

north of Newport and another 4 along Highway 20 east of Bassett.

Great meeting. Thanks for all you do for NOU.

Neal & Deb Ratzlaff

_____