Date: 9/14/18 4:46 am
From: steph ttlc <steph...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Capital Chpt. FT: Late Fall Warblers of Webster (9/27)
Field Trip: Late Fall Warblers of Webster

Date: Thursday, September 27 8:00-11:30 a.m.

Many warblers and other fall migrants are still on the move at the end of
September and we will spend the morning in a variety of habitats to maximize
our sightings. We will go where the birds are, starting with Webster's now
well-known Knight's Meadow Marsh Road. We will walk a mile or two on roads
and easy trails. Meet just beyond the Webster elementary school at 8:00 AM.

Contact Bob Quinn at <mailto:<raqbirds...> <raqbirds...>