Date: 9/9/18 10:45 am
From: Alex Merritt <merritt.alexander...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Brewer’s Sparrow, Corte Madera Marsh, Marin
There were loads of birds this morning (9 Sep) in the fennel around the pond at the end of Echo Avenue, Corte Madera. The best I was able to dig out in 1.5 hours of searching was a Brewer’s Sparrow. For those in the area, it’s worth checking here for something better. I’ll put some photos of the sparrow on eBird later today.

Alex Merritt
Mill Valley

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)