Date: 9/8/18 1:44 pm
From: <norcalwood...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Flycatcher ID help needed! Campbell Cove
I took this picture @ Campbell Cove (Bodega Bay, Sonoma County) on 9/6/18 at about 1:30pm while chasing the Golden-Winged Warbler. I do not have any relative size info on the bird. The picture was taken west of the Hole in the Head against the hill in a blackberry bramble. It just doesn’t look right for any of the local typical flycatchers. I would love to hear from others on what they think it might be.

Adam Panto

Placerville, CA

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)