Date: 9/7/18 3:44 pm
From: Jonathan Center <jbcenter...>
Subject: Fwd: [MASSBIRD] BBC Oxbow NWR Walk INCORRECT Route Number

OK. This is embarrassing. The Route # should be 110. NOT Route 111 OR 117. Routes 110 & 111 split in Harvard center and go their separate ways. Very sorry for more confusion. (Did someone tell me just recently it should be 111 and not 117 or did I not hear her right?)

Jonathan

Sent: Fri, Sep 7, 2018 5:25 pm

Please note that there is an error in the Blue Book for tomorrow morning's Saturday BBC trip to Oxbow NWR. The route number in Harvard that intersects with Still River Depot Road (which leads to the parking lot for the refuge) should be Route 111 and NOT Route 117. Apologies for any confusion or misdirection. I hope no one finds themselves lost on the way to the walk.

Jonathan Center
<jbcenter...>
Chelmsford

Join us on Facebook!