Date: 9/6/18 5:10 pm
From: Diane Hichwa <dhichwa...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] feathers
I am writing for Shirley Mitchell, who was at Stinson Beach at the end of
August.
She did see bait fish and birds. But also all along the 3 mi length of
the beach were feathers in the tideline. Handful scoops all along the
beach. Varying kinds
She had not seen that in 30+ years and other Stinsoners commented the same.

Is it just the sheer numbers of birds in action? Time of year?
Diane Hichwa

Email: <dhichwa...>

Telephone: 707-785-1922 (Sea Ranch)
707-483-3130 (cell)
More Tail Wagging!!! Less Barking!!
Millie 2007

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)