Date: 9/6/18 8:58 am
From: Peter Pyle <ppyle...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [NBB] Broad-billed Hummingbird
Keith wanted me to pass on that it is still at
his feeders as of 8:45 this morning (9/6). Good
vagrant hunting out there, Peter

At 05:07 PM 9/2/2018, Dan Singer <dsg2...> [northbaybirds] wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Keith Hansen has a HY male Broad-billed
>Hummingbird coming to a feeder this afternoon at
>his gallery in Bolinas (Marin Co).
>
>Good luck.
>
>Dan Singer
>San Rafael

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)