Date: 9/4/18 8:35 am
From: Leslie Miller <lmiller...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Optics Fair on Sunday, Sept 9, 2018 at Mass Audubon Shop in Lincoln, MA

We'd like to invite everyone to the Mass Audubon Shop's Optics Fair on Sunday, September 9, 2018 from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm. Representatives from many of our vendors will be here to answer questions and show optics. We carry Zeiss, Swarovski, Kowa, Pentax, Opticron, and Nikon, plus Manfrotto and Vanguard Tripods. Mass Audubon members will receive exceptional discounts on binoculars, spotting scopes and tripods. For additional savings, bring in your old tripod (any brand) and receive an instant rebate on a new Manfrotto tripod, while supplies last.

New members can join that day at the special introductory membership price of $32. The Audubon Shop is located on Route 117 at Mass Audubon's Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary in Lincoln, MA 01773. Please call 781-259-2214 for more information. All Shop purchases help support Mass Audubon and its conservation and education efforts.

Hope to see you at the Optics Fair on Sunday, September 9th!

Regards,
Leslie Miller
Mass Audubon Shop
208 South Great Road