Date: 9/3/18 6:38 am
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Migration
On Sunday, September 2, 2018 at 9:31:21 PM UTC-4, Warblerick wrote:
> Tonights conditions are perfect for some movement. Hopefully tomorrow will bring something new!
>
> Rick Sussman
> Woodbine, MD

Last night (Sunday, 9/2) seemed perfect for an overnight flight, when we were outside on the deck viewing the planets through my scope. Nice and clear. But conditions deteriorated and this morning was pea-soup fog which didn't start to break up until after 9:30, and there was virtually no movement overnight here. Hardly any birds to be seen, except for an immature flyby RED-HEADED WOODPECKER, going from north to east along our property line.

Rick Sussman
Woodbine, MD