Date: 9/2/18 11:30 pm
From: Joseph Morlan <jmorlan...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [NBB] Hooded Warbler Male Drake’s Beach
Did anybody check for the Buff-breasted Sandpiper at Abbott's Lagoon? One
was reported with photos on eBird on Friday.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48217314

On 02 Sep 2018 23:53:03 +0000, "<z.querula...> [northbaybirds]"
<northbaybirds-noreply...> wrote:

>HOODED WARBLER male present at Drakes beach monument all day today. Mainly on hillside but everywhere in monuments immediate vicinity. It would frequently go some 15 minutes without chipping and then would chip nonstop for 3 minutes and then go silent again. Very, very skulky. Only seen twice in three hours but heard countless
times. Also seen by Lucas Corneliussen, heard by David Sexton and Bob Atwood.

--
Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)