Date: 9/2/18 2:37 pm
From: Pat <pvaldata1...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Hummers here today gone soon
Our summer resident hummers showed up today, an adult male, juvenile male, adult female. The preying mantis was back again, too, so I relocated it and the hummers came back to the feeder once I did.

Pat ValdataCrisfield, MD
-------- Original message --------From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...> Date: 9/2/18 5:32 PM (GMT-05:00) To: Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...> Cc: Maryland Birding <mdbirding...> Subject: [MDBirding] Hummers here today gone soon
On Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 4:24 PM, Gail Mackiernan wrote:
Had three this morning in Maine and two yesterday so they are still around up north...

I'll try to document how long the males hang on...one today at least.  Also had a rare double on the 3 port feeder tho very briefly...
Jim SBroad Run/Burkittsville areaS FREDCO, etc.