Date: 9/2/18 2:06 pm
From: Matthew Felperin <mattyfelp...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Little Blue Heron at Schoolhouse Pond
Are you guys serious??? I was at schoolhouse this morning from 9a-11a and didn’t see it. I saw a hunting osprey, 2 great egrets, a great Blue, and 2 spotted sandpipers. Thought I heard a juvenile red shouldered hawk in the woods. I did see some people gathered on the western end of the boardwalk but I wish I knew why!!! Maybe I’ll have to check again tomorrow morning. I work at patuxent River Park. When was there a sighting at Jackson’s landing?

Sent from my iPhone