Date: 9/2/18 12:51 pm
From: Ed Wallace via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] Western Willet/Dyke Marsh/Stone Bridge
I saw a willet at about 9am from the pedestrian bridge overlooking hunting creek in the mud flats. I did get a few photos as well. It was hanging out with three Greater Yellowlegs. My bad for not getting this our earlier.

I have not seen many reports from the bridge. It has a great view of the mud flats during low tide and I think will have great light during the evening. It’s a bit of pain to access. Nearest parking is at Jones Point about a 10 minute walk.