Date: 8/31/18 8:18 am
From: <gyorgy.szimuly...> [central_valley_birds] <central_valley_birds-noreply...>
Subject: [CVBirds] Global Shorebird Counting 2018
Hello Fellow Birdwatchers,

I’d like to invite you to take part the Global Shorebird Counting Program of World Shorebirds Day to be held between 5–11 September 2018. This is a global initiative, and the shorebird equivalent of the ‘Global Big Day’ organised by eBird. All I ask from you to go out birding between these dates, what you love to do anyway, and share your data via eBird.

We now have a simple information sheet of the program in multiple languages. Please find it here:
https://worldshorebirdsday.wordpress.com/2018/08/01/supporting-local-communication/ https://worldshorebirdsday.wordpress.com/2018/08/01/supporting-local-communication/

Further information on Global Shorebird Counting can be found on our website:
https://worldshorebirdsday.wordpress.com/globalshorebirdcounting/ https://worldshorebirdsday.wordpress.com/globalshorebirdcounting/

I hope you take two minutes to register your site and we will soon see you among the contributors.

Best wishes, Szimi

Gyorgy Szimuly
World Shorebirds Day Organiser
<shorebirdsday...>