Date: 8/29/18 2:25 pm
From: <lfkramer...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Brookline Bird Club Tree ID Walk, 9/23, 10 AM-12

Make your birding skills even stronger: learn to identify the trees where birds perch, feed and roost! J oin Harvard botanist Walter Kittredge and the Brookline Bird Club on Sunday, September 23, 10 AM-noon , for a short easy hike at Waltham's Beaver Brook Reservation and learn to identify our local trees. Of course, along the way, we'll search for local and migrating birds and note their connections with each kind of tree they visit. Meet at the large parking lot on Waverly Oaks Road, on the southern side of Trapelo Road.

Please contact <kramer.lf...> and/or <oaknashnthorn...> , if you plan to attend.

Leslie Kramer
Brookline BIrd Club

Join us on Facebook!