Date: 8/29/18 10:11 am
From: David Moon <dmoon...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Buff-breasted, & Baird's Sandpipers at Hellcat
Our Wednesday Morning Birding group was delighted to find two Buff-breasted Sandpipers and a Baird's Sandpiper in Bill Forward Pool near the dike at Hellcat in Parker River National Wildlife Refuge on Plum Island. Some skilled photographers among us may have good voucher images for those. We also were happy to find five Red Knots among the hundreds of Semipalmated Plovers, Semipalmated Sandpipers and Black-bellied Plovers easy to view from the Bill Forward Pool blind. Full list to follow via Dave Weaver.

Cheers,
David Moon
Sanctuary Director
Joppa Flats Education Center