Date: 8/29/18 8:27 am
From: Barbara Johnson <barbarajohnson222...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] New Website for Maryland Ornithological Society
Jim--Examples of local non-profits with a log- on and/or renew/join
capability include ANS and MNPS. Besides registration for membership and
events, it enables a reliable way to communicate with the entire
membership, which MOS has heretofore not had (the old website did not have
the capacity to handle registration). The goal is to encourage member
registration and renewal tthrough the online portal, which will allow
members to update their contact info each year (members can still join or
renew by mail). Besides that, all other info is accessible to non-member
viewers.

Marcia, as they say at the airport, "If you see something, say something".
The website committee is expecting and relying on members to point out
absent material or difficulties in usage. Thanks for your question.

The webmaster is Tom Strikwerda <tstrik...> Please address concerns
to him.