Date: 8/27/18 2:20 pm
From: <david.crow...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Birding this Sat Sep 1?
Hi, fellow birders-

I'm in DC and have some time to bird this Saturday, September 1. I would like a place in or close to DC, accessible by public transportation or a not-too-expensive Uber ride. I understand that the southward fall migration will be starting up, and I'd love to see warblers and shorebirds (sandpipers, dowitchers, etc.), or both. My guess is that Rock Creek Park or Kenilworth Gardens will fit the bill.

1) Any other recommendations?
2) Could anyone tell me of local birding groups (Audubon chapters, etc.) that might have outings this weekend?
3) Would anyone be up for accompanying me?

Please reply off-list to dbcrow at hotmail.com

Thanks!
David