Date: 8/27/18 10:46 am
From: jcdlmartin via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: RE: [MDBirding] Okay, a really out-of-area sighting!
I believe there was one in Quebec as well.

Joel Martin
Chincoteague VA

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Monday, August 27, 2018 Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...> wrote:
Many of us have remarked about the Roseate Spoonbill invasion north this summer, including the two in Maryland and several in Virginia and West Virginia. Well, I was looking at Maine birding news in preparation from our trip there this week, and lo and behold, one was seen up there yesterday! That is *really* out of range!

It has been a very strange summer...

Gail Mackiernan
Colesville

Sent from my iPad