Date: 8/27/18 9:45 am
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Okay, a really out-of-area sighting!
Also, first state record for Minnesota!

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland

On Monday, August 27, 2018, 12:43:43 PM EDT, Marcia Watson <marshwren50...> wrote:

Also:  Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri . . .  an explosion.  The eBird map for this year is impressive.

Marcia ------------Marcia WatsonPatuxent Bird Club A Chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Society www.patuxentbirdclub.org
Bowie, <Marylandmarshwren50...>

On Aug 27, 2018, at 12:39 PM, Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...> wrote:

Many of us have remarked about the Roseate Spoonbill invasion north this summer, including the two in Maryland and several in Virginia and West Virginia. Well, I was looking at Maine birding news in preparation from our trip there this week, and lo and behold, one was seen up there yesterday! That is *really* out of range!

It has been a very strange summer...

Gail Mackiernan
Colesville

Sent from my iPad