Date: 8/25/18 5:29 pm
From: Matthew Felperin <mattyfelp...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] More on Nighthawks
That is awesome. Where in wheaton regional park? I’m not far from there in forest glen, but we’re losing light fast. I saw my own cool sighting just now at the old seminary complex. The whole swift family is just going off right now! Just saw at least 1k chimney Swift circling around and diving into an old chimney on campus. Got some great video, will post later!

Sent from my iPhone