Date: 8/25/18 1:44 pm
From: <reefcomer...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Richmond Buff-breasted Sandpiper
Hello,

My name is Reef Comer. I know this is out of area, but for those of you who haven’t heard yet, there is currently a juvenile buff-breasted sandpiper at the Richmond WTP. I am new to the Rohnert Park area, and was wondering if I could catch a ride with any nearby north bay birders who plan to try for this bird? Please respond offlist. Thanks! Also, this is my first time posting to a listserve, so apologies if I left anything out.
(805) 550-0287
<reefcomer...>

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)