Date: 8/24/18 6:05 pm
From: Fred Atwood via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] a few migrating warblers, Fairfax County
Also present this afternoon at Waples Mill Meadow Park in Oakton (Fairfax
County) were a blue-winged warbler, black-and-white warbler, least
flycatcher, warbling vireo, brown thrasher, and 8 blue-gray gnatcatchers.
Here is the eBird list https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48048285
Another Least Flycatcher was at Flint Hill School in Oakton.
Great to be back in Fairfax Co after being away most of the summer.
All the best
Fred Atwood, Oakton