Date: 8/23/18 7:51 am
From: Blair Nikula <odenews...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Chatham mini-pelagics: 8/25 & 8/26
Hi folks,

The captain's fishing schedule is finally easing a bit, so we've been
able to schedule mini-pelagics both days this weekend: Saturday, 8/25
and Sunday, 8/26.  The Saturday trip will depart at 8:45 and return
about 12:45, and the Sunday trip will depart at 9:00 and return about
1:00 pm.  The cost is $110/person.

There has been a lot of seabird activity in Chatham the past month, and
it's been frustrating to have had very few opportunities to take
advantage of it, so we're eager to get back out this weekend.  The few
trips we've had so far have filled very rapidly, so if interested let me
know ASAP.

Blair Nikula

--
2 Gilbert Lane
Harwich Port, MA 02646

"It is easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled." - Mark Twain

Join us on Facebook!