Date: 8/22/18 6:01 pm
From: Steve Johnson via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] late post, shorebirds at Bristow Sod Farms today 22 Aug

Hello birders,

My apologies for the late post. VA-Bird is still refusing to accept any post from me, from my cell phone. So instead I wait until I get to my laptop, which in this case was about 12 hours later.

There was a good variety of shorebirds this AM 22 August at the usual field, N side of Bristow Road in Nokesville (P. William cnty), furthest section (bare dirt) from road. About 100 peeps un-IDed, 3 Yellowlegs spp, 13 Laughing Gulls. Could not ID any of the recently reported sandpiper spp. with mere binoculars, but good chance they were there. Definitely need a scope at this location.

Steve Johnson
Fairfax, Virginia