Date: 7/12/18 3:15 am
From: Wayne Scott <wsscott...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Quincy Bog Reports - NOT
My sincerest apologies! The reports of Pintail, Least Bittern and Red
Phalarope for yesterday at Quincy Bog are an error. I use my iPhone to
record sightings, and these three managed to accidentally get recorded and
uploaded to ebird on the software I use (not ebird). I have removed them
from my ebird list.