Date: 7/11/18 6:40 pm
From: Harold A. Yocum <drhal2...>
Subject: Re: FW: eBird Report - Joe B. Barnes Park, Jul 11, 2018
Jimmy ,
I was thinking about going down to J. B. Barnes Park tomorrow morning as it has good shade and tree cover to walk through.
You message makes it sound like you were in some part of the Park that I do not know about. I have walked the part from Reno south to another street and back. That is the only part that I know of . Where is the rest of it? Street or cross streets for the school you mentioned? How do I get to that part. Is it over there by the Soldiers Park somewhere?
I noticed you rode your bike 10 miles. That must be a realllly big park !!!!!!!
Hal

Sent from my iPhone