Date: 7/11/18 5:16 pm
From: Nick Beauregard <nickbeauregard...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] (no sightings) Another Box Canyon post
SE AZ birders,

Everyone seems to be in Box Canyon looking for Five-striped Sparrows, so I
figured I would let you know that this year I am coordinating with USFWS,
other agencies, and Tucson Audubon to conduct intensive YELLOW-BILLED
CUCKOO research here.

If you detect YBCU in Box Canyon or any other Sky Islands drainage, please
email me directly (<nickbeauregard...>)! Precise locations, behavioral
observations, and information on calls given are also encouraged! Remember,
YBCU are threatened and playbacks or any other harassing is prohibited.

PS if you want to directly assist us with the field work please get in
touch - we have a couple dozen field sites all over the Sky Islands and
always need additional help!

Nick Beauregard
(Flagstaff, Patagonia)