Date: 7/11/18 5:00 pm
From: greentailedtowhee <skua33...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Painted Bunting West Tucson
Hi birders,

I had a female PAINTED BUNTING drop into Desert Survivors Native Plant
Nursery today around 3:20 pm. It came in for a drink. I tried to follow
it and see if it was going to hang out, but it disappeared on me.

Although I did not have binoculars on me, I did get a surprisingly great
close view. I'm confident of the sighting and am familiar with the
species.

I doubt the bird will hang out at the nursery, but will keep my eye out
tomorrow and let you all know if it re-appears.

Here is my eBird write up with more notes:
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S47140478
Janine