Date: 7/11/18 1:04 pm
From: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Free prairie plant seeds. Cook co no sightings
Hi all,

I will have several native plant seeds at the end of the season and would like to share with anyone I can who is interested in planting natives. They are good for our ecology, so insects and birds etc.

They should grow easily if you put down the seeds in a sunny spot this fall.

I will have canada rye, bottlebrush (few), goldenrods, prairie cone flower (few), brown eyed susan, rough blue aster, false sunflower (not sure if this reseeds though), joe pye weed (forest edges/edges).

Let me know.

Suzanne Coleman
Cook co.

Posted by: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...>