Date: 7/11/18 9:35 am
From: Shea Tiller via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] purpose of list; dead male RTHU
Greetings all.

Can I offer a thought on this discussion?

Groups on Facebook (and communities on other social media) may not seem
like an option to some people due to the excessive amounts of data
collection that Facebook engages in, and the commitment to using that form
of social media. Otherwise, the Facebook groups would be a great solution
for everyone.

Shea