Date: 7/11/18 9:04 am
From: Joe Roller <jroller9...>
Subject: [cobirds] Gallinule (Larimer) was there when I arrived at 6:45.
I must have just missed seeing Scott.

I toted a ladder to the viewing site, as previously described and before
I climbed it, I scanned and saw the bird! Exciting! Seen off and on til
7:20, when I had to leave. Some appearances were brief, others up to a
minute.

So I suggest bringing a ladder. Today it functioned more like a good luck
charm than a portable, climbable platform.

Many thanks to David Wade, the gallinule whisperer, for finding it and to
all who posted updates.

Joe Roller, Denver