Date: 7/11/18 8:21 am
From: Vineeta Anand via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] interesting bird sightings and grammar
Hear, hear, Marla!
I came late to birding, so I am happy to learn as much as I can about bird
behavior and habitat. I also find the travel information invaluable I go on
a birding trip in India every year. But I don't post any information about
the places I go to, the guides I used, the places I stayed at, because I
think the distance makes it unlikely that many people from the VA bird list
would find that interesting.
The delete button works as it was intended.
So, I say if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Vineeta Anand in Alexandria.