Date: 7/10/18 11:59 pm
From: Tracy Drake <tdrakehawk...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] Lucifer Hummingbird in Torrance
Good evening,
For those interested in seeing the Lucifer, it is currently on private property and the owners do not want to be disturbed. Hopefully it'll show up on public property soon and we will get to see it!
Take care,
Tracy

Tracy Drake
City of Torrance

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)