Date: 7/10/18 5:04 am
From: David Griffin <birdingnm...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] Buff-collard Nightjars: Access for Brown Canyon in the Baboquivari Mnts
Charles (and all who go looking for these birds)

It is my understanding that using playback for this species (or any other
bird species) on any USFWS National Wildlife Refuge (incl. BANWR) is NOT
ALLOWED without a refuge administered special use/research permit. So
please restrict yourselves to listening/watching for the birds, unless
Charles and/or BANWR can confirm otherwise. (And if I'm completely wrong -
sorry, but please still restrict yourselves to listening/watching for the
birds!)

Thanks,
David Griffin
Muscatine, Iowa