Date: 7/8/18 7:19 pm
From: Steve Huggins <sjhuggins1209...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET McHenry Fluddles
I checked a few areas of regular fluddles in McHenry County this afternoon - many areas continue to hold water but a lot are overgrown, the best fluddle i found was at Hobe Road just south of Kishwaukee Valley Road - I really hope current water levels at this location remain the same for the next month or two…anyway had a couple of good lingering summer ducks and some early returning shorebirds:

Least Sandpiper - 37
Greater Yellowlegs - 2
Solitary Sandpiper - 7
Spotted Sandpiper - 14
Northern Pintail - 1 male
Blue-winged Teal - 1 male

Full list: http://www.igoterra.com/rs.asp?userid=283&d=2018-07-08

Cheers
Steve Huggins
Chicago, IL

Posted by: Steve Huggins <sjhuggins1209...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)