Date: 7/8/18 1:15 pm
From: david smith <smithdwd...>
Subject: [obol] Lincoln Cty Nighthawks, Catbird
Last night, 9:15ish, a couple calling C Nighthawks. One seen well in clear cut 1 3/4 mile up forest rd opposite 10th on East Devils Lk Rd, Lincoln City. Also a bit earlier(lighter) a pair of Cedar Waxwings hawking bugs.
Yesterday, mid am, probable singing G Catbird on Beaver Crk Rd. Just north
of concrete barriers, low in Spruce/Willow/wet area. I could not see it; nor try to call it in. A better patient birder could try to relocate it. David Smith

Sent from my iPadPOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!