Date: 7/8/18 9:25 am
From: C. S. Wood via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Recording audio for Ebird
I use a voice memo app called, well, Voice Memos, on my iPhone, either free or came with the phone. I use a mini-shotgun mic called AmpRidge that plugs into the phone (around $50). I save the file to iCloud (any Cloud will do) then it is automatically on my computer where I can enhance and edit (I use Audio Edit Lite - free). Usually good enough to document records and study song variations.

Chris Wood
Woodbury, CT
203 558-0654 <tel:203%20558-0654>

Flickr: C.S.Wood-Photos <https://www.flickr.com/photos/cswood-photos/>